I love Frontier Airline Commercials!!
If you don't live around Denver I don't know if you have Frontier Airline commercials or not, but every single one makes me laugh out loud! My favorite one isn't on the web anywhere yet, so I will have to put my next favorite one on here. My favorite one is Jet Packs! If I happen to see it on TV I will go back and watch it again. Then Willie will hear me mumbling "jet packs, jet packs, jet packs!" the rest of the night! I don't know what it is about their commercials, but I LOVE them! So, enjoy this new one!
Here is the link. It won't download here because it is actually coming from the Frontier website!
http://www.frontierairlines.com/frontier/video/airfairs_hi.html
If you don't live around Denver I don't know if you have Frontier Airline commercials or not, but every single one makes me laugh out loud! My favorite one isn't on the web anywhere yet, so I will have to put my next favorite one on here. My favorite one is Jet Packs! If I happen to see it on TV I will go back and watch it again. Then Willie will hear me mumbling "jet packs, jet packs, jet packs!" the rest of the night! I don't know what it is about their commercials, but I LOVE them! So, enjoy this new one!
Here is the link. It won't download here because it is actually coming from the Frontier website!
http://www.frontierairlines.com/frontier/video/airfairs_hi.html

No comments:
Post a Comment